350 ci Chevy V8 1932 3 Window Hot Rod
* Body - 32 3 window coupe, roof chopped, suicide doors, recessed hinges, bear claw latches.
* Chassis - Fabricated chassis
* Engine - 350cu (5.7 litre) small block Chevy V8 with 350 automatic transmission.
* Axle - Ford 9"with custom shafts. Propshaft by John Beardmore
* Suspension - Independent based on Volvo140, Mini steering rack. Rear 5 link
John (V8 kitten) wrote: "Robin bought this car as a part finished project. The previous owner got to the stage of driving it down his drive but never got it on the road. Robin will strip it down and check it over. The rear axle requires remounting, which I will do. We will also fit a roll cage, which I will design and fit. Robin will concentrate on getting the body work looking good."
Visit the web site at www.beardmorebros.co.uk