Below is a list of supplies and services that you will hopefully find useful...
- Whitchurch MOT Centre MOT testing and garage services based in Whitchurch near Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth
- Andrews Precision - Dynamic Balancing, based in Worcester
- RVimports.com Tim imports Motorhomes and RVimports.com have helped in the workshop, especially with the rear disc brake conversion.
- JRV8 Jim is THE only guy you need for a Rover V8 engine build (028) 25861500
- Queensberry Road Garage Scimitar Specialists, supplied various stuff including my Wilwood brakes conversion. 01536 513351
- Grind'n'Shine Alloy wheel and parts refurbishing
resources and other interesting sites:
- Total Travel - This site has everything you need for touring abroad in your V8
- V8 Register Official web site of the V8 Register
- Backfire - Craig's V8 Just about everything you ever needed to know but where afraid to ask about V8 engines
- Chimaera Pages Vital, especially if you accidentally end up restoring a TVR Chimaera. Oops.
- Wedge Pages For the wedge TVRs of course!
- York Raceway Once you've finished your build, you need to show the world how quick it is!
- Don's Auto Pages Vital automotive and motorsport info for NZ users
- Doug's SD1 Site What can I say? It's Doug's site ... It's about SD1s ... Excellent :)
- The AC Cobra Pages a V8 Cobra, how could you NOT want one?
- Web Rover Possibly the ultimate Land Rover site out there, if not, it's only a matter of time
- the Classic Car List VERY comprehensive resource for classic cars of all types
- M-Fix TVR M SEries and Ford Essex V6 site
- Cobra Cars Kit? Not a kit? Dunno ... want one though
- Lambo Replica Pages European Lamborghini Replica Resource
- Total Kit Car Pages If you can't find it here, you won't find it anywhere!
- Westfield Sports Car Club WSCC official site